|Updated: 2012-04-23||Source: China Guardian|
(1) China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. will organize all auctions according to the Conditions of Business, which shall be carefully read and observed by all parties to such auctions.
(2) In accordance with the Law of the People’s Republic of China on protection of Cultural Relics, export clearance will not be granted for Lots that marked with “*" in catalogues. For auction items permitted to exit the country, an export appraisal fee of 1.5% of their low estimate prices needs to be paid to the relevant government department.
(3) China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. declares that the Company cannot guarantee the genuineness or fakery or the quality of the Lot, and China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. shall not bear the liability for guaranteeing the drawbacks. Please contact staff of China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. for inquiry of detail information of the auction Lots.
(4) All bidders are requested of a deposit of RMB 500,000 for a paddle registration. Clients who wish to bid on Chinese Painting and Calligraphy, are required to deposit RMB 1,000,000 and obtain a shape paddle. The shaped paddle is also valid for bidding on auction lots of other categories, except those with a shaped mark and stamps, coins and bronze mirror items. Clients who wish to bid on marked lots, are required to deposit RMB 5,000,000 and obtain a paddle. The shape paddle is also valid for bidding on all auction lots except stamps, coins and bronze mirror items. For stamps, coins, banknotes and bronze mirror lots only RMB200,000 deposit is required and obtain a special paddle.
(5) In the event of a successful bid, a complete single payment must be received by China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. within thirty days of the date of successful sale, and be in accordance with the hammer price plus an additional 15% of the hammer price as buyer’s premium, and include any additional fees surrounding the lot as well (including shipping, packaging charges, insurance fee and export ppraisal fee, for which the buyer is responsible). After all above-mentioned fees have been paid, the bidder may take possession of the Lot.
(6) The copyright to catalogues belong to China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd. No part of catalogues may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means without prior written permission of China Guardian Auctions Co., Ltd.